CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Frustration

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate my job? :P I had my first day back yesterday and I wanted to just scream. Seriously. I was in tears last night. I have anxiety again this morning. I just need out. I need something more fun or at least not so hostile. I don't have a clue where to go or what to do. There isn't anything remotely decent around here. I'm trying to keep expenses down. The less travel I have to the better- it gives me more time to rest and workout. I will do what I need to though.

My fire is a tiny flame. I was 100% yesterday. I'm happy with that. I just wish it wasn't so stinkin stressful at my job. I was super depressed yesterday and there were several moments I was jonesing for something bad to eat. I didn't do it though. :) I just wish I could do something different.

Mojo come back... save me from myself...

1 comments:

CathyC said...

I know how that feels, I get overwhelmed too work, the kids and my diet and exercise...I always used to snack to feel better-it never fixed anything-so now blog your emotions away- until you find a solution! Be strong it will be okay!