CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

This is what happens when I get sleep... Goals & The Path

"Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal. "
-Elbert Hubbard


A huge part of being successful, especially at this game of weight loss, is having a direct goal. I've wandered aimlessly for a long time. I knew my general goals in life, but nothing specific. The goals I saw clearly I reached. The other part to seeing that goal clearly is doing what you have to do. No one ever promised the road would be roses and butterflies. Sure you'll see them along the way, but sometimes you have to go through the scary woods, crawl in a ditch and climb a mountain too. Each and every step you take that follows your plan will get you that much closer to your goal. Enjoy the journey. Don't judge the process. Just experience it and relate to it. Learn from each day. Keep the good and leave the rest. Keep moving forward. Its okay to enjoy the moment. Just don't get too lost in the butterflies and flowers that you lose your way.

0 comments: