CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Commitment

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”

Yesterday I broke down for a piece of Panera Bread. I'm over it now, but I was really irritated yesterday. I blew it due to poor planning. I was behind on the meal schedule and was starving by the time I ordered a salad. PMS is creeping in. I've decided to remove that from my vocabulary. I'm doing my best to create a positive mindset. If others can workout and eat healthy through trials like family members passing away, I can certainly battle my hormones. Just because it isn't easy doesn't mean its impossible.

My tummy is getting nauseated again. *grumble* I don't get it. I wonder if its the vitamin I am taking. I take it everyday though. I hate being nauseated. :( I need to figure it out. Its starting to irritate me.

I have legs tonight. Hopefully I can walk tomorrow am. LOL

0 comments: