CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Monday -- It Begins!

OPERATION-> BACK INTO BIKINI

I had my phone consult with Tony today! I am so excited! I feel like I really CAN do this! I've got an awesome trainer in my corner- here to help me change for the best- inside and out. Tony was great on the phone. We talked for the full hour! He went over everything and I am pumped about Monday. I went and got my ACV & Lemon Juice tonight. I need to pick up my GTE & Flax Oil on Saturday. I'm planning on ravioli's tomorrow night and on Saturday the DH and I will enjoy some vino. I'll eat some bread one last time at some point-haha! He gave me a preview of what things are looking like for food. No rice, no bread, no pasta, no flour based anything. *sigh* Such is life when you have a body like mine has become. Its not like I expected those foods anyway. I've only had pasta 3 times in the last 8.5 weeks. 2x it was whole wheat and one was a free meal. I'm actually looking forward to 8 weeks of TOTAL clean eating. If I want to make it to *Hotsville* by my anniversary, then short term sacrifices need to be made. I need my body to go back to being a fat burning machine! I trust that Tony will make that happen. (Of course I have to do what he says.... LOL)

I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow is UBWO... yay!

3 comments:

April said...

Doing what he says is key. In the first week alone you'll be hooked on the weightloss and will WANT to do everything :)

Good Luck!

Angela said...

Another Tony Diva!!! How wonderful! You will love him! Good Luck!

Health Girl said...

April- Thanks for stopping by! :) I am sure I will be hooked. I feel so positive after talking with Tony.

I can't wait!

Angela- Thanks! :) I am so excited!