CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Devil! (and more)

Peanut Butter is the devil!
Sooooo tasty! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I could eat a jar full. Why is it one day the PB and I are great just a little bit with my apple just like I am allowed and then..... it calls to me another day. Just one more scoop. Just one more lick. Just one more freakin' jar! I didn't do it. I didn't eat the jar. Just a spoonful more.

I am on target today so far. :) I like that! I feel really good after having this 3-day weekend. I sooo needed it. I left work on a good note Thursday. I am on target and making money. More money = less stress, among other things.

I love having energy for once. :) And I love my Bev Int. UMP. I've been trying some other stuff for the last few weeks and its just NOT the same! I look forward to my shakes and it mixes in oatmeal WAAAAAY better. :)

I'm off to do laundry and make some crock pot chili. :D I'll post a pic and a recipe later. Not sure how approved it is for everyone since our plans are different, but its a clean recipe. :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I ate a whole jar once in 2 days...the new couple days were spend in el bano...just saying.

I no longer buy PB EVER!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Almond Butter? Oh, now that's GOOD STUFF. Yeah, it's hard to just have that one Tbs with my apple too. I always want a little more. But, I'm a good girl..:)

Glad that things are better at work and you are sounding like you're in a better mood. Go get em girl!