CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

So today I threw in the towel. I slept almost 7 hours. I got a horrible migraine after the emo moment. So yeah, I called off and it was a good decision. I still have a lingering headache but I am chugging water this evening and I took some extra magnesium.

I am looking at tomorrow as a fresh new day. I plan to go downstairs and kick ass with Chalene. I know that I am strong. I am stubborn and determined.

Off to bed...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, my heart goes out to you. I SO understand how you feel when it seems that you are doing everything right in your power and NOTHING seems to be working you start to feel like such a failure. But, please keep in mind that YOU ARE A WARRIOR. YOU WILL IMPROVE. You just CANNOT give up. Stick with something for at least a month, STRAIGHT. No compromises, no leniency, and I PROMISE you will see changes. I'm here for you and I understand. HUGS