CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seriously Bad Day

I don't want this to be a whine session. I can only say that while I desperately need my job, I hate it. I really do. I don't know what I am going to do, but I absolutely MUST find something new. I am on the verge on freaking out. I don't know now if I can do the Team. They have made our quota so ridiculously high that it is impossible to achieve. I have to hit a minimum of 70% to essentially keep my job. Last year less than 20% of the district hit the minimum. :( Our first team meeting is the last Saturday before Christmas and one of the last days to hit some big numbers. I'm just so sick. WHY does it seem like every obstacle possible is thrown in my path?????

I need to sleep on this and call Julie in the morning. I'm uber stressed. I failed miserably today. I got my workout in and 3 liters of water. Breakfast was on target. The rest... *sigh* I don't even know why. I didn't eat much, just nothing good either. Poo.

I am hoping and praying for some revelation in my dreams tonight. Tomorrow has to be good.

0 comments: