CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

And the reason I have felt so bad is....

I have an ulcer.
Yep. That's why my stomach has been so angry lately. I am on medication now. I had a bad morning with being sick. I walked into work and started crying from the pain and nausea so they sent me home/ to the doctor. I feel ok right now. Not good, just not nauseated. There is a dull ache instead of sharp pain, so I guess that is acceptable. I slept for 4 hours this afternoon. Hubby made me some soup and I've been sipping on some Vernors. Not exactly what I had planned, but it is what it is. Still need to talk to T.
I did my shoulder workout this morning before the illness struck so violently. I felt great for about 10 minutes and then I was soooo ill. I am hoping that by the end of the week my pain and nausea will be gone or at least diminished enough for me to push it hard in my workouts and get back to my meal plan. I was really upset earlier, but now I am looking at it a little differently. This is life. Things happen. Somethings I can control or overcome, other things require cooperation, possibly healing and patience. So.... this is one thing I have to work with the best I can.

4 comments:

Liimu said...

Oh man, Hillary, I feel your pain! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I actually felt a little better today, but I could TOTALLY relate to your negative post. So amazing that the day before you had been feeling so on top of the world! It just goes to show us that if we just hang in there with our feelings, pretty soon, we'll be feeling something else.

WE CAN DO THIS!

Oh, and I'm adding you to my blog list (if it's not already there). Do you have followers? I'd love to follow yours. I hope you'll consider following mine!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you have an ulcer, but it's good to now KNOW what's been making you so ill and now you can do something about it. I hope you get to talk to Tony soon, I'm sure he will fix your diet for you to work to getting your ulcer to quiet down.

Sending you BIG STRONG HUGS!

Britishlady said...

Hi there Hillary,
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling too well. You'll be feeling yourself in no time just hang in there. I know you will be 110% back on track soon. Just focus on getting better for now.

HUGS and KISSES
Love Porsha
xxx

Health Girl said...

Thanks for the support ladies!
((hugs))