CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Frustration

This week has been so hard. I have felt like garbage. My stomach is far from cooperative. I have been p&p. (pukey/poopy- TMI, sorry!) It doesn't seem to matter what I put in my stomach. One minute no issues at all, things seem normal. Then- WHAM, I am nauseated and hiding in the bathroom. I have had terrible headaches (I think from allergies?) and I am congested. I am being a big baby. All I want to do is sleep! I am tired and cranky. I am more cranky because I want to workout and show T that I am not a wimp. Yet I start a workout and feel exhausted so I quit. I think the exhaustion is from my body not absorbing nutrients well. I mean I think they are just rushing out of my body instead of being absorbed. Ahhhhhh! How do I fix this??? I don't have time to take off for a thousand Dr. visits so they can look at me and say they can't figure out what is wrong. I am so frustrated. I want to go back to bed. I have to get ready for work instead. I feel like throwing a tantrum. lol I'm tired from working 13.5 hour day. I want to sleep and workout. I don't want to go to work with cranky people all day. My body is pissed...Its not liking me right now- and I'm not pleased either. I feel gross- all fatty and bloated from the darn carbs. I ate my oatmeal and protein powder this morning. Hopefully I can stomach the rest of my meals. Its got to get better darn it!I think my 9 week pics are going to look worse than 6 weeks. :( Grrrrr.

2 comments:

GClef1970 said...

Ummm. Any chance you're pregnant?.... (I hate when people ask me that but the exhaustion and nausea kind-of go hand in hand with pregnancy)

Health Girl said...

nah, not really. LOL!
I think I may have uncovered something. I don't want to sound like a paranoid freak, but I am seriously concerned about the protein powder I am using and what might be in it. I always thought my brand was fab, but this last jug has not gone over well with me or my hubby. We finally linked it all up and I am suspicious. There have been a few days where I avoided protein shakes altogether and I ended up feeling better. As soon as I added them back in I have felt like garbage. It just stinks because I need post-workout nutrition! New protein powders are being looked at.
Thanks for checking in on me. :D