CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

ahhhh

So I had to go to a meeting early this morning and it got dropped on me last minute that the landlord was coming over. Our place is a disaster. I am ashamed of it. Its not smelly or anything that disastorous. Lol. Its just unkept and we need to vacuum and do dishes. I opted to clean this morning instead of working out. It was energizing to clean up the clutter I have more to do but a lot is done.
I came home after my meeting and did intervals outside-- and it started to rain! :) it was refreshing. I worked hard and enjoyed the cool rain. I am in a reflective mood now. I feel strangely at peace and I have energy. I owe the energy to my Breathe Right strip. I cannot breathe right at night without them. I've been kinda lazy lately and have suffered. Lesson relearned. ;)

Off to shower up and go back to work!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I love Beverly products! The cheapest place to buy them is http://www.vitaglo.com . UMP will work like Ultra when cooking, but makes things more moist. I haven't tried it with this recipe, but I have used it in the waffle recipe. They just stay a little softer, and don't firm like regular waffles. But here is my new FAVORITE food! Let me know what you think....


Ultra Bread
-2 scoops Ultra Size Vanilla
-1/4 SF syrup
-1/8 cup nuts
-pinch baking powder
-Cinnamon (I like LOTS)
-Vanilla extract
-4 egg whites
-1/2 c. oats
-1/8 c water
-2 tbsp SF jelly (optional; gives it a fruit flavor)

Mix all and bake at 350 for 15 min in a silicon pan (easier to pop out) for muffins. The I put them on a plate while still form from the oven and sprinkle with splenda (granules, not packets) & cinnamon. The heat cause the splenda to melt some.

Health Girl said...

:D Hey Thanks! Yep, I get mine from Vitaglo, too. I haven't tried the Ultra Size. I'll have to check out the nutrition info. I have UMP and MP... I'll try out your recipe soon. THANKS!

Tina said...

Hey girl...I feel so bad that it has been so long since I have checked in on you!! I read through all of your posts and boy do I identify with a lot of your feelings...I remember being there, I remember questioning, I remember not always believing, I remember all of it...and then I look at your progress pictures...OMG...look how far you have come, and you have an awesome physique, nice v-taper, tiny waist, great smile...the only thing I wish I new way back when...that I know now that all of that questioning, not believing was such a hinderance to my results...I guess you have to find your own way like I did...but once you know...you just know...the changes in your mind and your physique are limitless!!! I'm really excited for you though because you have what it takes...I see it in your writing...keep going girl find your way to knowing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

BTW Tracy that sounds YUMMMMM!!!

Health Girl said...

Hey Tina! :)
Thanks so much! I'm so glad you checked in on me! I know things have been rough for you at work- nights and everything else that went on. ((hugs))
Believing in myself is a long journey. I think things are coming into fruition now. I am taking steps and trying to learn as much as I can along the journey. :)
Thanks again! Your words brought tears to my eyes!