CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

See It ... Dream It... Believe It...

The DH took me to the fabric store tonight. It wore me out fast so I didn't get a good look at the fabrics. Overall I didn't see what I have in my mind.
I am seeing it in my mind. I am dreaming of my perfectly strong, sexy body. I BELIEVE I can achieve it.

I love the purple stripes but might prefer aqua/ turquoise. Where do I find this material??





I like this one piece, too...




This blue/turquoise is still my favorite color:




I can't wait to get back on track! I am doing my best to be patient, but patience never was my strong suit. I am feeling the effects of trying to do too much today. I am planning on an early morning walk to work to get my car tomorrow. Its been at work for 2 days now.

Anyone use bee pollen or Tulsi tea as recommended by Tosca Reno? I heard her talk about the bee pollen on her interview with Tony. I just wondered if it had any positive effects for anyone. The Tulsi tea is tasty. Don't know how effective it is for cortisol management, but hey, I'm stressed enough that it couldn't hurt. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep believing. It WILL come true. Our minds are amazing. I believe in you. I KNOW you can do it. I can picture you on that stage. Beautiful and muscular and curvy! Oh wait, what's that? A TROPHY TOO! Whoo-hoo! Way to go!

:)

So sorry to hear you got food poisoning ON TOP of the ulcer. OUCH. Poor thing. Sometimes I think the Big Man Above is testing our strength to see how well we will hold up. To test how bad we want something. If you can stay true and eat clean throughout all of this, then you can DO ANYTHING! Get some rest, its SO important and drink lots of ACV/LJ and you'll be kickin' booty and takin' names before you know it!