CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's up ??

So today has been one of those days that kinda irritates me. I got up early to workout and I knew right away it was going to be rough going. My balance was kinda whacked. I drank a lot of water and everything seemed okay. Got a pretty decent workout in. My right elbow (actually I think its a tendon on top) has been sore for a few weeks and today's workout really bugged it. All day today I have been exhausted. Not so much sleepy but drained. Maybe its just TOM??? I have been eating at 2.5 hour intervals because I feel starving. But then I am wiped out and need to rest. I feel a little dizzy too- not like I am going to pass out, just not quite right. :( Don't know what this is all about. I don't want to rest. I need to clean and do more cardio. Body, I am trying to make you healthy. Why must you fight me?? *sigh*

And for the record THIS is dangerous, but pretty funny. I have been obsessing about PB ALL day now. Grrrrr. lol

0 comments: