CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Magical Morning

This morning was just magical. :)
Last night I dreamt about being slim and sexy. I woke up this morning and hopped on the scale. I was amazed to see I had lost weight! I thought maybe I lost some muscle, but I feel firmer... I did my weights and felt stronger than I have in a long time. I didn't seem to lose any ground this week! Then I went for my intervals in the park. I had the whole trail to myself. I was going along listening to a new set of tunes and I looked up at the sky. A RAINBOW!! A rainbow, all by itself in the middle of the sky. There was no rain, but it was a bit foggy. It was lovely and magical. I envisioned myself as I want to be. I saw myself running harder, faster, reaching my goals... I enjoyed every moment of my workout. I felt alive again. This last week was a real struggle. Today felt like a breakthrough. I feel strong, alive, capable, and more at peace. We always say this is a marathon and not a sprint. Well... for me its working out to be one of Tony's interval workouts! LOL I just need to up the intensity on the lower intervals. ;)

Today feels good.

3 comments:

GClef1970 said...

Way to go!!

Angela said...

So glad you are feeling better!!! Dont you just love mornings like that???

Health Girl said...

:) Those mornings are the best. I like having time to clear my mind and get focused. :)