CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

All over the place... lol

This is going to be all over the place...

First- I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Tea, April, Marissa & Kelly for the support yesterday. It really means a lot and I am very grateful for you!

Second- Strawberry Extract makes my pancakes yummy. Watkins also has other flavors- like peanut butter extract! :P

Random thoughts that stuck out during The Secret last night--

Thoughts become things.

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought.”- Buddha

When you visualize, you materialize.

The feeling will create the attraction.

The “How” will show up, its not my responsibility to worry over that.

“Money comes easy and frequently.” – Good mantra to use




This song came on this morning during my workout... Here are the first few lyrics

"Speed Of Sound"

How long before I get in?
Before it starts, before I begin?
How long before you decide?
Before I know what it feels like?
Where To, where do I go?
If you never try, then you'll never know.
How long do I have to climb,
Up on the side of this mountain of mine?

Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
How long am I gonna stand,
with my head stuck under the sand?
I'll start before I can stop,
before I see things the right way up.


These to verses really speak to me. How long am I gonna stand with my head stuck under the sand? Wow. How long, Hillary? How long? How long are you going to stay afraid and never start or never finish? When are you going to take the chances and opportunities? If you never try, you'll never know.
This is one of the major motivations for doing a figure competition. First its the challenge of getting there. Second, its getting over a lot of mental hang ups that stop me from pursuing anything that I want to try. For multiple reasons (some still unknown to me), I have hidden away under layers of fat, been afraid and paralyzed. I used to be more outgoing. Not a ton, but I would see what I wanted 85% of the time and go get it. I still held out on some things, but not like now.

So... I am in a better frame of mind today. Its all about the process....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so glad you are feeling better today girl!

You are such an amazing person and I have incredible faith that you will make it through this..You have the determination of a tiger and you WILL DO THIS!!!

I know the road will be long and full of challenges but you just have to keep trucking alone and always pick yourself up if you fall.

I am on the same road as you we can get through this together!

Marissa said...

I know you will do it too!!! I think this is a struggle for everyone that goes through it! Some just don't talk about it. I admire that you can open up and share what you are going through. That will help lead you to success!

Oh, and I ordered the PB extract! OMG how did I know know about this before! LOL

Thanks!