CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hidden Treasure?

So I was cleaning up around the house and going through some boxes from our move (almost a year ago!-yikes) I FORGOT I bought some velvet material to use as a back-drop for pictures. I think there just might be enough to make a suit! Its like finding a hidden treasure! I'm not sure if I can give someone the material to use to make my suit or what, but it is pretty cool. Its so soft and pretty. :) It also collects lint and hair well. lol




Suit material, shoes, pictures and quotes daily... I have all the reminders and motivations possible. Hopefully getting my hormones straightened out will help. I am going to get healthy, strong and sexy!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow Hillary I am gettingthe same color as that..well its has a bit more green to it but pretty much the same.

Nice find! You will look amazing in it!