CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Ugh

I feel so overwhelmed right now. I need to talk and there isn't anyone I can really go to. :( I feel like I can't breathe. I feel alone and frustrated. My attempt to meditate didn't go so well. I am extremely burdened right now. God, I just want to run away some where. I feel like everything is crashing down on me. How much more can I take?
I'm trying to work on another income option and I just feel so inadequate. :( I need to go back to school.... but HOW? I don't know how to make any of this work. :(

I feel so stupid and hopeless.

3 comments:

Angela said...

do not give up honey! You have come so far! Life sucks and things happen...but dont let it get you down....things always get better...remember that :)

Try and smile :)

We are all here for you!!! Dont forget that!

Liimu said...

STOP PUTTING THOSE NEGATIVE STATEMENTS OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE! And definitely don't write them DOWN! Come on! You know the Law of Attraction! Write down what you want to have happen! Not just "I'm working on a second income" but "I'm working on launching a new, lucrative career as a ??? and I'm just so anxious for it to come to fruition SOON. I get discouraged but I know I'm capable and I know the Universe is taking care of me, so I just have to have faith. I could use some encouragement!"

Michelle said...

My beautiful Hillary..I sent you a email in regards to this..read it...LOL