CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Answer I Have Been Seeking?

"Vinegar appears to have effects similar to
some of the most popular medications for diabetes."



I have to say that I am really so happy I read this tonight/this morning. I tried for a very long time to live a more "natural" life. More natural products and less chemicals, no meat, etc. I hate taking pills and supplements and the millions of hormones and medicines that typical doctors require. Since its going to take 7 months for me to get into see an endocrinologist, I have been stressed about how to fix my insulin resistance and PCOS. I am going to suck it up and continue on hormones for now because mine are clearly whacked, but getting on Metformin is going to A- take a long time and B- be expensive. I remember Tony's ACV concoction and didn't really mind it one bit. I have gotten away from it since I started training with Julie, but now I am wondering if maybe that was more pivitol than I realized... The AMAZING Tea has mentioned she thinks she was probably diabetic (insulin resistant surely. She now has no major responses to carb meals. She has obviously lost an amazing amount of fat (WAY TO GO!! YOU INSPIRE ME DAILY!) So, yeah... she used the ACV trick and has done amazingly well. I think its time for me to get back to using that. I have some ACV and I will start today. ACV has a lot of other health properties as well, so let's see how it goes.

For my reference and others...

Vinegar For Insulin Resistance And Weight Loss And Much More

Apple Cider Vinegar: The Amazing Health Benefits of this Economical "Old Timers Home Remedy"

Apple Cider Vinegar helps insulin resistance, as well as other PCOS issues!

Vinegar and Diabetes




3 comments:

Tearose said...

Tony said something about this when I asked whats the benefit of taking it, I have been taking it since starting with him. I really think I have been fixed, my body doesn't behave the same way when I eat carbs. Now just to let you know, EVERY female on my dads side has died of diabetes, and my little brother has it. So I know all the symptoms, I am sure I would have been diagnosed with it had I gone to a DR. instead I did BFL, because I felt all they would have done anyway is put me on medication that made me feel like shit and I really didn't need, and tell me to eat right and exercise which I was doing. Thats just my experience. My brother took the opposite route and by a stroke of luck mine worked for me, his is not working well for him, but thats another story :(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the stuff! When I first hooked up with Tony and he started having me drink it I was like wth? But then I looked it up on line and yeah, good stuff and haven't looked back. I upped my intake quite a bit during this comp prep and it totally knocks my craving out :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my water with my ACV/LJ concoction. Plain water just doesn't do it for me anymore. I ALWAYS keep it in stock. I freak out if I don't have any. Not sure if it has helped me physically or not, but I love the taste, therefore I drink it!