CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

In the right direction

First- THANK YOU STACEY for this THIS blog entry. I cried at the ridiculousness I get caught up in. *sigh*
Directly from her post-

"For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case too early - to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit; stop whenever you want. You can change, or stay the same - there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

~The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button


Yesterday was an extremely busy day at work. No time to really get stressed about much. I did have to use my inhaler 2x- which isn't typical for me. I'm trying to be grateful. I'm trying to see the possibilities instead of the restrictions. This is what I have to work with for now.


This quote sums up where I am at right now- I am at the wondering point...

“The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized - and never knowing”
-- David Viscott

This is something I will continue to read-

“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”

-- Dale Carnegie

It doesn't matter about how important anything is to anyone else. I have to keep on trying when there seems to be no hope. Things that are important to ME are my priority.

The medications I am make me goofy and puffy. I'm not overly thrilled by this. I'm not complaining though because they are helping my body heal. I want to work out so badly, but I can tell I am just not ready. My lungs are still struggling. :( I'll get a few more answers tomorrow at one doctor and then I make ANOTHER appointment for a 3rd doctor for my bloodwork. Its odd how much we take our bodies for granted. The marvelous and incredible design that they are. SOO intricate. I've been overwhelmed at the number of things that affect each other. The medications and chemical reactions is insane. How we have come up with anything to fix in anything in our bodies is beyond me. Our bodies are amazing- no matter how we feel about them when we want more. Our bodies are good, and wonderful and amazing. Sometimes they break or malfunction, but they can be healed and function the best they can if we take care of them. No more angry or abusive thoughts towards my body. I will now take care of and respect the amazing being that I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that Benjamin Button quote the BEST! If u haven't seen the movie u shuld, the message is great and the part of the movie where he is saying that quote gave me goosebumps :)

Love your other quotes too!

Health Girl said...

I love it! I am going to see the movie on Friday. I've been wanting to see it and now that quote is making me want to see it more. :)