CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One of 2009

Well, this is it. This is the first day of 2009. The first day of a new year and the newest version of me. I have a lot of expectations for myself. I am purging old clothes and other items I don't need anymore. That also includes getting rid of all this unnecessary and unwanted fat. I'm only keeping what is required to function at a healthy level.

I have a calendar set up. Its going to include basics like work schedule, changing air and water filters in the house, bill due dates, etc. I am also putting in comp dates and meetings and trainings.

I am already on an awesome path for today. Workouts done, water is on pace and clean eats abound. ;) I am pumped and I am making a points to remember this feeling and hold onto it for the next month. Let's just see what happens when I give this 110%. Other things can wait for now. This month is pivitol. What I accomplish this month will help decide what I do in April.


As for the year ahead... well these are things I am adding to my general goal list...

By January 15th (my birthday): Goal Weight- 168 (or less)

By February 14th (Valentine's day): Goal Weight- 158 (or less)

By March 7-9th (Arnold!): Goal Weight- 146 (or less)


Things I want to do this year:

* Skydiving
* Ice Skating in Central Park
* Take Dance Lessons
* Do a figure show with some friends from BFL Tracker

Things I want (yeah I want and need some "stuff"):

* Select Tech Dumbbells
* Laptop
* Treadmill
* A dog- I found the sweetest girl who will fit in our household. I may get her for my birthday present! :P (Pink)
* A Tropical Vacation
* A new job- with awesome pay and benefits, less stress, enjoyable work environment... or to work for myself.


That's it for now... Tomorrow I will start inspirational quotes. Today is just another day of conquering myself. My mind is my own worst enemy. I aim to make it my best friend this year.


SUPER THANKS- to Tea and April. I really appreciate your support- especially on my last post.

Thanks to everyone else as well. You have all helped me in so many unspeakable ways. I hope 2009 brings you and your friends and family great opportunities and much love and happiness!

(((HUGS))

3 comments:

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

Happy New Year!

Kelly Turner
www.everygymsnightmare.com

Michelle said...

You will accomplish everyone of those goals girl! and I will be right behind pushing you all teh way :)

Kelly Olexa said...

Great start girl. You are going to do it, you will reach your goals!!Keep going, keep pressing on and the snowball effect will take place!!!
;-)
KO