CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Can't Keep A Good Woman Down

I am feeling slightly better than death today. My breathing is pretty shallow and exertion causes a coughing fit. I worried about going to the Urgent Care around here because everyone tells me (including some online reviews) that they wouldn't go there if they were dying. :( I will most likely just go to my jerk doctor tomorrow. Better than the other place. I wanted to do some kind of workout, but I know better. I'll end up in the ER at this pace.

I not going to be kept down, damnit! I will keep fighting. Dates don't matter at this point. I am just not going to be kept down. The world will have to kill me first. I'm just going to keep getting back up. I will not be destroyed. I have to be stronger, harder, wiser. I'm gonna win. I am a fighter.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling good. I know that you must feel horrible. I think your decision to not workout is very wise. Get to the doctor and get it figured out and get better fast!

Kelly Olexa said...

That's RIGHT girl!! One of my favorite songs. Keep it going, don't give up!!! ;-) You will succeed!!
WOOT!!

XOXO