CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love this Girl



I like to torture myself by looking on Petfinder. I wish I could rescue every animal! If only I could...



She is so sweet. Check out Rosie's Video. Its cute!

Maybe I can convince the man that she is part of my therapy- for asthma and PCOS.... ummmm yeah.... worth a shot... :P

Okay... back to my bed to dream about dogs and flowers and floating and other weird things... I think I've been half-hallucinating...

3 comments:

apester4u said...

You sound like me! I wish I lived on a farm so I could have 100's of dogs! The 1 I have though drives me insane sometimes LOL!

April said...

That was me btw :)

C2 said...

Aaah, I love looking on Petfinder as well. I'm a big sap when it comes to animals!

Take care!

~ Elizabeth