CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Poo in your own yard!!

Kelly O- this made me think of your vlog yesterday...

FRICKIN JERK! Just let his dog crap in my yard! He lets his dog pee on my flowers in the spring and summer. Grrrrrrrr. Now I just watched him let his dog crap all the way up by my fence. Its not even close to the sidewalk. I am SOOO going to talk to him next time I see him. He didn't even clean it up!! I feel like flinging the dog poo at him! Seriously??? I mean really??? Stupid jerk. Must be nice to not have to clean up any dog crap in your own yard dumb guy! I am going to sit outside with a super soaker or something. lol It was WAY too cold to go running outside right now to yell.

I have asked him to not let his dog pee on my flowers. It kills them. I'm not even irritated at the dog. Its totally the dumb owner. I'll let it go soon enough, but I'm considering putting a sign up. Can I call the police? lol I'm just that pissed off. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just rude. I wouldn't care if he cleaned it up but he didn't. I don't have a dog. I REALLY want one. I have owned dogs before and never let them dig in people's yards or pee on flowers or poo. If it was unavoidable for them to poo then I cleaned it up. Not the funnest thing, but its the responsible thing darn it! I am not cleaning up dog poo if I don't get the fun and companionship of the dog! Idiots.

K. Rant over. I'm off to get ready for work.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally agree with you, I hate it when people do that! I would not have been so nice I WOULD have gone out there and gave him an ear full as well as throw the shit at him...Some people have no respect!