CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Taking the detour

Today has been hard. I started out motivated and somewhat energetic. It quickly disappeared after my doc appt. I'm insulin resistant, but he wants to treat it with hormones first. I can't start the next round of hormones for 2 weeks. I looked up the pills he has me on and they are just like the ones that I hated before- and he knows that. *sigh* I gained weight, had no libido, felt depressed and had no energy. So ummm... yeah. How does that get me any closer to my goals? I feel like crying. I have all evening. I am a hormonal mess. I still have one more doctor to see. I am so frustrated with all of this. I just want my life back. I want to work out hard and eat clean. I want to see results and not need stupid medications. I am still having a terrible time breathing. I attempted working out. Mistake. This is seriously getting old. I'm so bummed. I know I have the ability to reach my goals. This just seems like more than a road block. Its a darn detour.
Detours have their own possibilities, don't they? New scenery, off the normal path... there is something positive to be had out of this. I'm just going to have to take the detour. No point in fighting this anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking on the brighter side of things really has an impact on how quickly you heal. I'm praying for you girl. Things MUST start getting better for you soon.

Health Girl said...

Thanks! I need all I can get. And YES- I am so ready for things to be better. I feel a little more peaceful now that I am not trying to fight what is. I just have to go with the flow.