CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh boy... Comps I am looking at...

So my participation in any of these will be based on things like time off of work and money, where my physique is at, etc. But for now, these are some of the shows I am entertaining in my brain. As I learn more about competing, the industry and where my online friends will compete, these may change. :)

For now, here's my list:

April 4, 2009 Natural Ohio Open Figure - Lakewood, Ohio

April 25, 2009 Fox Cities Bodybuilding & Figure - Little Chute, Wisconsin
(Marissa- we'll see what I can swing!)

(If I haven't made it to either of the previous shows, then I will shoot for a May show)

May 30, 2009 Julie Palmer's Ultimate Figure Showdown - Toledo, Ohio

June 27, 2009 Tracey Greenwood Figure - Philadelphia, Pennslyvania

October 3, 2009 Natural Northern USA Figure - Lakewood, Ohio

October 31, 2009 Monster Mash Natural Figure - Middletown, Ohio



So my plans are still for Figure, but I am hoping to have a clearer picture after our team meeting to see if Julie thinks I should go figure or bikini. I still don't know which I would be better for. In the end I wanna be hot! :P I want to maintain a fitness model physique, so... we'll see. Lots of bikini comps this year, too.

I'm also considering a FAME show. That's still up in the air. I think I should just focus on April for now and then maybe the Philly show if a lot of gals are doing that.

Now... if only I could walk in these heels.... lol

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hillary, I think you have quite a few shows to choose from. I know that when you are ready you will know it.

Marissa said...

I'm going to compile a list too! Good idea. I'd do a FAME show with ya!

April said...

Woohoo! You could possibly do the May 30th OCB show in Indianapolis *wink* *wink*.

Oh yes, one of my goals is still a Fame show in Miami YIPPEE!!

Liimu said...

What's the FAME show? I'm in Philly - I might do it with you, too!